[dB] I'm the Good Guy [dB] I'm the Good Guy

Amazing, truly uplifting.

I think this needs to be the background music in mental health institues, no one could possibly feel down after hearing this. It's one of the most uplifting songs I've ever heard, keep up the great work!

Decibel responds:

Haha, I'm glad you like it - it is pretty uplifiting, I agree :)

Spwee - Haste. Spwee - Haste.

Whattt

Why does this sound like several popular games?

Scratchmyballs responds:

Because I completely ripped off a couple of random popular 8-bit games.

You caught me.

Vaudeville Circus Vaudeville Circus

Excellent!

You've created a brilliant piece here, perfect for setting an atmosphere in a game/movie.

I reminds me of travelling carnival inhabited by ghoulish creatures, all preforming impossible feats to lure in potential meals.

-:.Someday we'll be gone.:- -:.Someday we'll be gone.:-

Good idea, poorly executed.

The piano was quite good and so was the background beat, but two good things mixed together doesn't create something great, infact it's degraded both.

If you try this sort of mix again, I suggest you find two different types of music that compliment and add to each other, here you've more or less put the techno stuff ontop of the piano stuff.

garlagan responds:

I wasn't expecting this kind of feedback. When I did this I thought the mix was pretty ok lol, it may have more to do with my own view of a musical piece though...
Anyway, thanks for reviewing :)

Necro (explicit language) Necro (explicit language)

Strangely Addicting

Something about this song makes me come back for more.. You did a great job and with such an obscene topic! I think only you could do such a great job on a song about necrophilia.

Which reminds me, i remember reading a reply you did a review on "Breath" saying your inspiration arises from your life, what happens to you etc.. sooo umm... what in life inspired you to do a song about necrophilia?

hania responds:

A drunken night at home, alone, while hearing the rat trap go off upstairs and freaking out as I thought it wasn't dead and was going to come and attack me...
(That's why I mention rat poison in the song) :)

Glad you liked it!

GuitarmasterX7's VA Demo GuitarmasterX7's VA Demo

hmm

Half your voices are stolen from other places but you still want to charge, copyright infringement much ;D

Wargharblgharbl Wargharblgharbl

Interesting.

It reminds me of running through a near empty train.
Every time the pitch increases the running begins, when it slows an epic shootout scene, then more running, etc.

Maybe I'm just insane, but that's what this song is for me...

Great work ;D

Nigurak responds:

Thanks. I honestly get reminded of the music on Twisted Metal 4 when you fight Moon Buggy. :P